I PURCHASED A 2005 LINCOLN LS 3.9L V8 ON JULY 2011.I WENT TO TRADE MY CAR IN AT AN ACTUAL DEALERSHIP AND THEY DENIED ME.

REASON BEING IS THE FACT THAT THEY PULLED AN AUTOCHECK ON MY VEHICLE(WHICH IS MORE ACURATE THAN A CARFAX) AND IT TOLD ME WHERE THEY BOUGHT IT FROM; AN AUCTION, WHAT HAPPENED TO IT; WAS IN AN ACTION 3 TIMES, REPOSSESSED, AND ADDED TO A FLEET OF VEHICLES, AND IN AN ACCIDENT IN 2008 NOW IT HAS PERMANANT FRAME DAMAGE. FRAME DAMAGE RUINS THE STRENGTH OF THE CAR AS A WHOLE. ITS PRETTY MUCH TOTALED IF THE FRAME IS DAMAGED. I GOT DOWN ON MY KNEES AFTER READING THE AUTOCHECK REPORT AND SEEN THAT THE FRAME WAS DEFINITELY WELDED, COME CORNER PIECES OF MY CAR ARE DIFFERENT COLORS, DIFFERENT COLOR PAINT IN THE DOOR HINGES AND MORE...BUT NEED I GO ON?!

IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUT FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN, GET DOWN AND DIRTY AND LOOK AT YOUR CAR THOROUGHLY.IF IT LOOK WRONG, IT PROBABLY IS KNOW THESE PEOPLE.

Had an Experience with Tidewater Auto Brokers?

Comments

Dear Megan,

You're a ***...and also probably a tidewater employee.

Maybe you should have pulled a carfax or auto check BEFORE you bought the car! You also might want to read what you write before you post it unless you really do speak that way "IF IT LOOK WRONG" come on now really! Apparently there are some intelligence issues.